- Ohio Linuxfest - we'll be there, see us at the Michigan Loco booth
- Interview with Mike Pirnat
- Links/Tools of the week(s)
- Webdev and caching discussion
- Just had to let you know by Lorenzo's Music from Just had to let you know
- Give me Hell by Drop Alive from Drop Alive
- Paid in Full (Instrumental) by Breaker from The More I Want, The More I Get (instrumental)
- Abbey Rhodes by Drop Trio from Big Dipper
- Liquid Jazz by General Fuzz from Messy's Place
- Таусень-Рада by Калевала from Ведьма
Lococast takes to the road!
Ohio Linuxfest here we come!
We're all signed up and ready to go. Lococast will be doing on location recording at Ohio Linuxfest again this year. Only this time, we're officially a sponsor and getting a nice shiny table in the main area to setup at. So we'll be working on getting some great clips of some of the great speakers and attendees of the conference.
The official conference is September 9-11. Friday has an array of events you can get involved with. The main thrust of the conference is on Saturday followed by a diversity workshop and LPI exames on Sunday. We'll be down there from some time Friday through Saturday and heading back Sunday.
Why should I go?
Did I mention this little open source conference holds over one thousand people?! Yep, it's a gathering alright. Did I mention there are four tracks and an Open Source Solutions stage? We like to call that, the content. Did I also mention that we're going to be there? You should just go.
But it's too late to go...
Nonsense, I actually just got my hotel room this very day. There's still time to get a reservation, and get your butt to Columbus.
Rick, it's got to be expensive to go then, surely!
Hogwash, if you register now, there's no cost to attend. However, if you're super awesome (and all Lococast listeners are of course) there's a supporter package for \$65. You get fed and a t-shirt as part of that bundle. How could you go wrong?
I'm still not convinced Rick...
Then go check out the show we did last year. Oh that's right, we sat down with the president of System 76. How awesome is that!
You know the guy, the one that's never able to head over to the local LUG meeting. Never shows interest in that cool new example of that awesome bit of code you saw at the last meetup. You've found the "Part time developer" in the group. It's time to call them out. Rant on!
- Ubuntu Happenings
- Show Music
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Ohio Linuxfest recap
- Closed Source Web Apps vs Freedom and Open Web Apps
- Stormy's Talk
- Mako's Article